Custom Breast Prosthesis
There are a variety of options for women after breast surgery. The choice to move forward on your journey with a custom breast prosthesis may be the best option. Do you struggle to find a breast form that is right for you whether you’ve had a mastectomy, lumpectomy or reconstruction? One that is lightweight, comfortable and fits your unique contours? Do you seek a beautiful, realistic alternative to surgical breast reconstruction? A Custom Breast Prosthesis is revolutionary in size, weight and appearance. We use a state-of-the-art, 3D scanner to capture your chest wall topography on your surgery side, as well as, the shape of your natural breast. Your personal scans are electronically submitted to the development team. A team of breast form designers will then use a CAD-based, reverse engineering to create a custom prosthesis with accuracy and detail to your specifications. Each prosthesis is made one-of-a kind just for you.
- Lightweight construction for comfort.
- Molded to patient’s chest wall topography.
- The ability to be worn in a non-pocketed bra.
- A close match to many skin tones with 20+ colors from which to choose.
- The choice of custom nipple as well as areola.
- Durable construction allows the prosthesis to be worn during physical activities. You can resume the activities you did before like golfing, dancing, jogging or gardening, without being conscious of your prosthesis.